Spring Tea on the Terrace at the House of Lords
Members and their guests are invited to join The Lord Ribeiro Kt CBE in the Terrace Marquee at the House of Lords for afternoon tea alongside the River Thames. Our guest of honour this year is Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, former Foreign Secretary and the longest-serving Health Secretary in British political history. Enjoy a generous and delicious traditional afternoon tea alongside the River Thames on the terrace of the Palace of Westminster with views of Big Ben and the London Eye.
- A glass of fizz on arrival
- Indian Tea served with
- A selection of sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones with jam & Cornish clotted cream
- Assorted Cakes and Pastries
Conservative Health are grateful to Finito Education for its generous support of this event. In a time when the country needs more trainees in the health and care sectors than ever before, we share their dedication to helping young people make the transition from education to employment.
- Spring Tea – standard ticket£45£450£0
- Sold OutSpring tea - student/Darzi£30£300£0